Rabu, 14 Maret 2012

Sean what am i gonna do w/ u

The Arrangement 6 ebook

The Arrangement 6 ebook

H M Ward does it again with the next installment to the love story of Avery and Sean. I was not sure how she was going to recover after the cliffhanger in the last book...but she does and I am even more in love with Avery and Sean. I was in the middle of another book waiting for this one to come out and I stoped reading the other book just to read what was happening next for Sean and Avery, (and I have OCD and to not finish one thing and start another is totally out of character for me) I am so wrapped up in these two that I miss them when I am done reading not to mention that H M is the most amazing at leaving us wanting for with her Cliffhangers :) SO if you have not ready the Arrangement series start now you will not be sorry. In fact read all of H M books I have not been disapointed in any of them.

Get your The Arrangement 6 ebook Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I want to earn extra money by selling . How do I get started? I am literally broke!

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm under 18 and I need some extra cash. I was considering tutoring local kids in French and Spanish... I live in the UK and wondering if i need special qualifications??

    BalasHapus